If you were to guess that breast augmentation was the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure in the world, you’d be right on the money. Women find themselves extraordinarily satisfied with the results of their breast augmentation. In order to ensure your own best probable results, take some time to carefully consider a few important decisions before you go under the knife.
- Implant Options: Saline or Silicone
- Placement of the Implant: Under or Over the muscle
- Incision Decision: Under Breast, Areola, Under Arm, or Belly Button
- Size: Probably the most fun decision you will make
What Patients Considering a Breast Revision Should Know
Now for those patients considering a revision, please understand the rumor that there is a magical 10-year expiration on your current implants is not true. You should consider a revision for only one or more of the following reasons.
- Wanting to switch from saline to silicone implants or vice versa
- Desire to change the size or placement of implants
- Your implants have become hard or painful
- You are suffering from under muscle deformity
Recovering From Breast Augmentation or Revision Surgery
When you book your surgery with Dr. George Brennan, you can be assured that your surgery will be performed in a fully accredited outpatient surgical facility. The surgery takes less than an hour; you can even have a light supper the day of surgery and get a normal night’s sleep. The most you will need for discomfort is extra-strength Tylenol. You can resume normal hygiene, activities, diet and sleep the very next day.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Brennan, feel free to call 949-644-1641, or book online using our online booking tool.