Newport Beach & Orange County Cosmetic Surgeon
H. George Brennan M.D., F.A.C.S
A Michigan native, New Port Beach Cosmetic Surgeon George Brennan, MD was educated at Wayne State University and the University of Michigan, completed an internship at Santa Monica (California) Hospital and his residency at UCLA Medical Center.
He is the author of the Medical Textbook, Aesthetic Facial Surgery and has been a contributing author to several books. He has been published in numerous journals and is a frequent guest lecturer and instructor for national and international symposiums on cosmetic surgery. He is currently the president of the Foundation for Cosmetic Surgery (formerly The Foundation for Facial Plastic Surgery).
He is the past president of The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and The American Association of Cosmetic Surgery.
He has served past and present on the board of directors of The American Association of Cosmetic Surgery, The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, The California Society of Cosmetic Surgery*, The California Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The Foundation for Facial Plastic Surgery and The Foundation for Cosmetic Surgery.
George Brennan, MD has been board certified in the following:
Additional memberships & credentials:
- Ranked in The Top 3 Among Cosmetic Surgeons in Santa Ana
- California Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Orange County Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association*
- California Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- World Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- American Society of Lipo Suction Surgery
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery*†
- American Academy Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Association of Cosmetic Surgery*
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Diplomate of American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Fellow International College of Surgeons
- Wayne State University: Detroit, Michigan
- University of Michigan: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Santa Monica Hospital
- University California Los Angeles
- US Army: Medical Corps, Captain
Dr. Brennan has approved programs to train fellows under the auspices of AAFPRS and AACS. He has always limited his practice to cosmetic surgery. New Port Beach Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Brennan also has been the innovator of many of the procedures performed today. He has been in the Top Physicians of the Consumer Research Council of America. Dr. Brennan has been in many print media and television for over 25 years in this industry. To contact Dr. Brennan or to learn more about cosmetic surgery procedures that interest you, call (949) 644-1641.