Liposuction Newport Beach
As we get older, fat deposits tend to accumulate on various areas of the body. To combat this effect of aging, people often follow healthy diet and exercise regimens. However, even a healthy lifestyle still leaves some people with results that are less than satisfactory.
Liposuction May Be Right For You If:
- You are in good overall health
- You have stubborn fat deposits on areas of your body
- Diet and exercise have failed to produce your desired results
- You have realistic expectations about the outcome of the procedure
There are many factors that make for an ideal liposuction patient. If you are in good physical condition and have stubborn fatty tissue that you can’t get rid of no matter how much you maintain a healthy diet and work out regularly you may be an ideal candidate.
Results will last as long as you maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. Any fluctuation in weight can alter results.
There are many factors that determine the cost of liposuction:
- The areas treated (tummy vs inner thighs)
- How many areas treated (ex: tummy and thighs vs just tummy)
- experience and expertise of the surgeon
Liposuction is considered cosmetic and not covered by insurance.
Our patients typically have little temporary discomfort and most compare it to having a very sore muscle. This typically last only a few days.